After a satisfying free buffet breakfast at Regal Hotel, we attended the English Mass at Sto.Nino Church which is set at 8.30am.
Sto.Nino Church. We have passed thru cathedrals and basilicas, pero eto ang most attended church, I supposed. Locals wave their hands to Sto.Nino as they enter and leave.
Ginawa ko ding mag-hello and byebye sa Sto.Nino
the flaming faith
Magellan's Cross. Just at the back of the church. Wow, eto yung inaaral ko nung grade 2 ako!
love offering at the cross
Taoist Temple. Located at Beverly Hills. We told our taxi driver to wait for us else wala kame masasakyan palabas.
guards on duty
and I quote Enrico "Reminds me of Dragon Ball Z"
Ayala Mall Cebu. The place is so like Greenbelt, but the boutiques inside are so Glorietta.Ayala Mall is only two cartwheels across Regal Business Hotel
it's so Greenbelt
minus this big "falls" projector
It's my first time na maexperience ang sunset while in the plane.
Tips and more tips on our Do-It-Yourself Bohol and Cebu Trip
1. Download maps. You cant just choose a hotel o resort na gusto mo. Consider the location specially at Panglao Bohol, prioritize the resorts which offer free transfers. Service transfers here are pricey!
2. Inquire for the cheapest rates by calling or sending personal emails. Reminder: published rates in the websites are not always updated. (we got a 20% discount, and free upgrade of rooms- twice! Buy1 Take1 pa on sky Adventure)
3. Read forums and blogs for reviews and feedbacks. Discuss with the people who had been there. They might warn you with the hotels to avoid.
4. Explore more. It's boring to stick with the usual itinerary so do your own. Search for more interesting spots in the area and not just the common wonders. (meron palang night cruise instead of the usual lunch at Bohol)
5. It's nice to have a camera, but it is so much better when both of you had it. No one will be left out with doing nothing kasi pareho kayong busy. (at these times, kanya kanya muna!)
6. Set quota when to stop taking photos. I like this one. Enrico set this rule. Date proper naman para maenjoy yung place at makapagrelax. (this really works for us! Mas naenjoy namen ang bakasyon.)
7. Tripods are a couple's bestfriend. A must, else you'll look alone on photos. Aside from that, Enrico also bought a remote for his SLR.
Feel free to ask me questions regarding this trip.