The doctors in the program discussed the healthiest Pinoy food and Im not surprised most the items are the ones I usually avoid. Easy to see na hobby ko lang magkasakit. *winks*
20. Nuts. but eat in moderation. (not a fan)
19. Coconut. the functional food.
18. Tea. detoxifier and cleanser. (very much like)
17. Soy products. promotes healthy heart and bones.
16. Whole Wheat. lowers the risk of cancer.
15. Camote. very beneficial for the persons with Dengue cases.
14. Oatmeal. good source of soluble and insoluble fiver. (not a fan)
13. Ginger. i hate tinola because of theginger in in. (not a fan)
12. Beans. i had a feeling I'll get arthritis so avoid beans. (not a fan)
11. Ampalaya. eew. Period. (not a fan)
10. Water. no softdrinks, icedtea, and juice for me. (Big fan)
9. Apple. an apple a day...
8. Garlic. anti-cancer and anti-cholesterol
7. Milk and milk products. the complete food. yogurt belongs here so (im a fan)
6. Banana. anti-depressant. (im a fan)
5. Carrots. with vitsA,C,E and prevents aging.
4. Citrus Fruits. hindi ako kumakain nito. (not a fan)
3. Tomato. rich in lycopene- the strongest anti-oxidant.
2. Oily Fish. and still, Fish are friends, not food, right? (not a fan)
1. Dark Green Leafy Veggies. only food na hindi ipinagbabawal kahit ano pang sakit mo.
And I quote my father "kita mo na, kaya ka lampa, lahat ng nasa list di mo kinakain."
Dear Papa, ang talino mo! (--,)
Dr. Willie and Liza Ong