I received more than 250 greetings last Monday at para sa mga demanding na di ko nareplyan agad, you dont have any idea what I've been through- misfortune turned into a blessed bday. Next entry yan.
Going back, it made me sad knowing Remay, close friend of mine didn't greet me. Impossible malimutan nya dahil every year we spend our bdays together. Well, galit kasi siya sakin. Kasalanan ko naman. Gala kasi ako ng gala. Di na tuloy kami nagkita bago sya pumuntang Chicago.
2 days after my bday, may dumating na package sa bahay. I received a letter and a gift. Funny thing, binasa pa nung messenger yung message nya aloud: "c3, aminin mo nasurprise ka!"
We have a tradition kasi to eat out on our bdays. And since Remay is not here to celebrate with me and I want to share my bday treats too, then we'll be having a contest who I will be bringing with to enjoy this P2000 worth of Outback Steakhouse goodies!Simply answer these 2 questions:
1. What is your most favorite among my entries and why?
2. How would you react if you suddenly transformed into a fish? 0_o
○ Contest is open to all readers and/or followers of my blog.
○ Prize is lunch/dinner treat at Outback Steakhouse- with me!
○ The most interesting answer will win.
○ Remay will be the judge so dont try to impress me and make you look we're acquainted, knowing Remay- lalong di ka nya pipiliin. So everyone, pretend we're not close! :)
○ Another tip: dont answer too seriously, specially with the 2nd question. Hihi
Extra thank you to: Mang Arnel, my tour guide, Next entry ikaw ang star! Papa for cooking KareKare. Iyay and Edward for the Polly's cake. Jeff and Adam for the Ice Cream. Jeric for the coffee and cheesecake treat. Dred for the Sex and the City treat. Drin for the Banapple treat (tumino ka!). Abie para sa 5 boteng Yakult! ♥
Update: As of June 7, 2010, we picked the winner. Click here.