Here are some of my memorable activities last 2010:
1. traveled Sagada alone (with cave connection)
2. explored and crossed the borders of Vietnam and Cambodia alone
3. climbed Mt.Pulag, the 3rd highest peak in Pinas (where the temp drops to zero degrees)
4. braved the waves just to reach Calaguas (with no lifevest)
5. experienced expert course rafting and the longest dual zipline
6. enjoyed parasailing and reefwalking
7. jumped into the 100 feet deep Barracuda Lake (with no lifevest)
Buwis buhay I know!
But what's life without taking chances? No one gets out of here alive anyway.
Might as well risk more and enjoy more! ^_^
Since I know I'll be doing more risky travels this year, I got myself another life insurance (aside from the one that my employer provides). This one's got a better coverage.
If I die (anywhere), my family gets P1,000,000 right away.
If I die by accident (anywhere), they get P1,500,000 right away.
If I acquired some critical illness, I'll get P500,000 right away.
(wala akong disability benefit kasi hindi naniniwala si ate Judith (Mama ko) na madidisable ako.. haha!)
Right after I enrolled myself, I..
1. explored Batad - where Julia Campbell was murdered. Not to mention I trekked the riskiest waterfall trail. whew!
2. scuba dive in Balicasag. very risky especially for someone like me who has a lung defect. I needed to lie just to be permitted to dive.
Im positive nothing would go wrong, but in case there might - insured ako. =)
But of course, I want to be the beneficiary myself. Gusto ko ako makinabang sa pera! Good thing, all the payments Ive made have fund values. So anytime I need the money, I can withdraw the interest + dividends that my money has earned. Lovely! This is a good investment and a good way to save up for a dream vacation in the future! ♥
Sabi ni Mama, Sunlife is both an insurance and investment company. It has the highest stock market value among its competitors. The higher the stock value, the higher the earnings of your money. Check the daily broadsheets to compare.
Sensha na, Im no Business Admin graduate. Engineering Math lang ang alam ko. But all know is Im insured while my money is earning at the same time. Just exactly what I needed. ^_^
Just sharing. It's not a sponsored post. Wish ko lang! haha
btw, I got this life insurance together with Nina of Justwandering.org. we both look forward to our money's earnings (hello Antarctica in the future! Ü)